Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Handsome Studio - TTL (Cute Snout)

Back in October last year Handsome Studio shared something new. TTL(Cute Snout), an adorably phallic, cat/peach critter(you can read about the original prototype on The Toy Chronicle). From my understanding, the design wasn't intended to be suggestive.

In Handsome Studio's own words:

The TTL(Cute Snout) is a combination of the cat’s snout and peach.
I am always with a cat.
The cutest part of a cat is a snout.
As a child, peaches were expensive and could not be eaten.
Now the most precious thing to me and the lack of childhood are purely harmonious


However, I instantly saw it's inappropriate nature & it will always be a cute penis to me!


This little cutie is my first resin toy of the year & for something only 2.5 inches long, it's a beautifully rendered little thing! Handsome Studio obviously has some incredible skill working with resin. Not a air bubble in sight & sanded down to a perfectly smooth surface!
The Cute Snout is also beautifully painted. Shades of pink with a hint of sparkle. Generally I'm not a big fan of glittery paints, but this toys shine is so subtle I find it quite appealing.


This was actually one of my first purchases of the year, but it was missing some decals for it's eyes/whiskers/anus that were meant to come with it. Those arrived a couple of days ago.
I considered applying the decals before taking my photos, I hesitated however. I don't have the steady hand of a seasoned artist & I'm concerned my applications will make my Cute Snout appear a bit cockeyed(Hehehehe see what I did there?).


Besides the decals, this toy came with lots of fun little extras! Postcards & product cards, stickers & a awesome 2 inch badge! I really love the Cute Snout art on all the extras. That is one adorable little character!

The product card reads:

- Just a combination of a cat's snout and peach. But somehow sexual and cute?! -


TTL(Cute Snout) has been made in an endless array of colours(Handsome Studio is also working on more 'TTL World' designs!). I settled on the original, but I'm still super eager to gain some more! The clear versions & the white splattered(semen splattered?) version are probably my next Cute Snout goals!


TTL(Cute Snout) is still available to purchase, you can find them on etsy & ebay

You can find additional information about Handsome Studio on facebook & instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment