Monday, June 5, 2017

Pug U - 3rd Planet (Chatpakon Spng)

Who doesn't love pug dogs? 3rd Planet(Chatpakon Spng) has created a truly unique toy! These little cuties can be mixed & matched! I had to buy two, just so I could play! These little Pugs are about 2 inches tall & 3 inches long in size. They were only about $13.50 AUD each, which is a VERY reasonable price.


These aren't the most refined toys I've ever bought, but they're quite fun. I love an interactive toy & I bought two specifically for that purpose. Perhaps it's due to the period I grew up in, but inter-changeable toys are very appealing to me & it's always fun when you can actually 'play' with your toys!


I have to say I was a little disappointed with the packaging. Basic sealable baggies. No header cards, no business cards or stickers. Just my toys in a box. Though admittedly, WELL packaged! Layers & layers of bubble wrap & tiny styrofoam beads... which I spilled everywhere... In my personal opinion though, packaging is all part of the process & these were greatly lacking in that regard.


I think this might be my first toy from Thailand. The toy community over there is growing like crazy & I endlessly see creative work from that corner of the world. I hope to acquire many more toys from Thailand in the future!


I really love the touch of pink in their middle sections. I'm not a huge fan of pink, but I believe it's a wonderful contrast colour & these toys are a beautiful example. I'm almost tempted to display them in pieces, just to emphasise their pink insides.


3rd Planet has teased a few other colours lately. Clear vinyl, a pink/blue marble version etc. I find the blanks very appealing(perhaps because they're shiny). As much as I feel a little indifferent about these first two, I'm still oddly tempted to buy more(which really, makes me question my slightly unenthusiastic opinion of these toys)!

3rd Planet doesn't have a website, but you can find them on facebook & instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment