Saturday, September 10, 2016

Bukkake - Electric Monarchy

It's probably quite obvious that I enjoy the occasional dirty/inappropriate toy. Recently Art Whore listed a toy in their store that fit that description. Honestly the toy name 'Bukkake' was enough to get my attention! I just had to have one!


A lot of people were involved in the creation of this little cum-pile. The original design is by Fintism(Electric Monarchy) & this is their very first toy! It was sculpted by Macsorro & casted by TRU:TEK. It's cast in 'rubber resin'(don't ask me what that is, but it's what the packaging says!) & seriously just an amazing design concept & beautifully rendered!


Luckily I learn of the existence of this toy before it was sold out(which it now is). Exclusive to Art Whore, this GID version was limited to only 25.


Every purchase of Bukkake came with a bonus toy(from random series). I must be lucky as I was sent a bunch of extra goodies! The black coated rubber head is particularly awesome(though i'm also rather fond of the red bear-head M.U.S.C.L.E. man)!


I tried to get a photo of Bukkake glowing, but my lack of photography skills killed that idea. You can find some great glow pics on the Electric Monarchy Instagram page however!


I couldn't be happier with this chubby little keshi! The attention to detail in the sculpt is stunning! It's also nice to add something disgusting & glowy to my collection.

You can find Fintism(Electric Monarchy) Instagram, Twitter or their website.
You can find Art Whore on facebook & Instagram. Or visit their website or store!
You can find Macsorro on https://www.instagram.com/macsorro/
You can find TRU:TEK on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment