Monday, January 13, 2014

Rebeca Mortis Monochrome 3 Pack - Daniel Yu

Sometimes I'm in such awe over an artists work, it's almost incomprehensible. That's how Daniel Yu makes me feel. I recently managed to acquire one of his limited R.Mortis Monochrome sets. The toys are less then 3inches tall & I don't think I've ever seen so much detail on a toy. They're simply mind blowing.



I couldn't be more pleased to finally own some of Daniel Yu's stunning work. I simply cannot get over the level of detail. I will acquire more for my shelves soon! I'm definitely leaning towards the Oi! Cthulhu figure, yet another stunning example of detail. But all in good time, my Daniel Yu collection will grow one day!


They were also incredibly difficult to try & get a picture off. So much detail lost, but at least they look epic standing in front of my monolith figure. Definitely a nice temporary home for some truly breath-taking art toys.
Tragically, these sold out very quickly, along with the painted version, so you're out of luck if you wanted a R.Mortis set. I seriously recommend just keeping an eye open for future work from Daniel Yu however, as I imagine any future creations will be just as stunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment