Saturday, January 11, 2014

Sitting Mini Greasebat - Creamsicle Orange - Jeff Lamm

As I'm mentioned before, I'm a skullbrain stalker & a month or two ago, I made myself a 'Want List' in the forums. The very first week I managed to acquire one toy(my Little Prick) & then, I get another message. Someone with a sitting greasebat available. I couldn't be happier! I had basically settled on the idea of never owning more Greasebats, the orange ones aren't easy to come by. I feel genuinely lucky to have another one for my collection.


I absolutely love Jeff Lamms artwork & toys, it's a little mental how much I love my new toy! Of course, you may also have noticed I have a mild obsession with the colour orange. I hope it's not too long before I'm able to source my next Greasebat. Not a bad start on my collection however. Hopefully the skullbrain forums, or ebay, or somewhere, will spawn the others I need to acquire soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment